Monarch on the Cape - Gulf Front, Private pool, Sleeps 16
Size –6 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half) 7 Baths (6 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-16
Internet Fireplace Oceanfront Private Pool (more...)Monarch on the Cape is a newly constructed Gulf front, luxury vacation home on the North end of Cape San Blas. Elegant and spacious with accommodations for up to sixteen, Monarch on the Cape has everything to make your next vacation perfect.
The ground level has a spacious entry with a kitchenette with full size refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker, guest room, bathroom and elevator access. The guest room with private access to the pool, has an ensuite bathroom and TV. There is also elevator access on the ground floor to all levels of the home.
On the second level you’ll find four bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms, a sitting area with oversized chess board table and TV, guest bathroom and laundry room with full size washer and dryer. The deck that’s accessible from two of the bedrooms offers comfortable outdoor seating and an outdoor bed swing perfect for afternoon naps. Bunk bedroom number one has two sets of built in bunks. The first is a queen over queen and the second a twin over twin. Bunk bedroom number two has one twin over twin built in bunk and a TV.
The third level of the home is where you’ll find the living room, kitchen, dining area, half bath, seating area near kitchen with tv and the primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The spacious living room and kitchen offer everything you need to enjoy gathering with family and friends. The living room offers ample seating options and access to the spacious deck that provides panoramic Gulf views. Unleash your inner chef while cooking the catch of the day or some of our delicious local seafood in the top of the line kitchen. A five burner gas stove, ice maker, Nespresso, drip and single serve cup coffee maker and well stocked kitchen will make even the most discerning chef feel at home. Meals can be enjoyed at the dining room table for ten or the kitchen island with seating for five. The primary bedroom, with ensuite bathroom, has a king bed, TV and private deck perfect to enjoy your morning coffee.
The outdoor ground level of Monarch on the Cape has much to offer! One of the distinctive features is the ice maker that is perfect for filling up your cooler as you head to the beach. When you’re ready for a break from the beautiful white sandy beaches look no further than the pool area! Lounge chairs, a grill, outdoor shower and a private bathroom with shower provide everything you need to relax by the pool.
Community beach access is steps away. A private beach access boardwalk to be completed in Spring 2023.
Monarch on the Cape is luxury vacationing at it’s finest.
• Bedroom with king bed, TV, ensuite bathroom with shower
• Kitchenette with Keurig coffee maker, full size refrigerator
• Full Bathroom adjacent to pool
• Outdoor shower by pool
• Interior Elevator access
• 1st Bedroom – King Bed, ensuite bath w/shower, Gulf views, TV and private access to deck
• 2nd Bedroom – King Bed, ensuite bathroom w/shower, Gulf views, TV and private access to deck
• 3rd Bedroom – Bunk Bedroom with queen over queen and twin over twin built in bunk beds
• 4th Bedroom – Bunk Bedroom with twin over twin built in bunk beds, TV
• Laundry – Full size washer and dryer, laundry soap is provided
• Sitting area with chess board table, TV, beverage/wine fridge and sink
• Elevator access
• Living Room – two sofas, chairs, coffee table, electric fireplace, TV, access to deck with outdoor seating
• Kitchen – well stocked, kitchen island w/seating for five, refrigerator, wine fridge, 5 burner gas stove, ice maker, microwave
• Dining Area – table with seating for ten and views of the Gulf
• Seating area for four off kitchen with TV
• Primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom, TV and private balcony
• Half Bath off living area
• Elevator access
AMENITIES: Provided in each bathroom is hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and a blow dryer. Laundry detergent and a starter supply of toilet paper and paper towels is also provided.
Please note that 50% of total is due at booking and a government issued id is required to complete the booking process.
Port St. Joe, Florida
Pool can be heated for an additional cost. Private boardwalk to beach to be completed in Spring 2023.
|Elevator||Elevator from ground level to all floors.|
|Setting & View||
7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half)
7 Baths (6 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
Mar 11, 2023 - May 19, 2023
|$1,750 - $2,000||$12,250 to $14,000||
May 20, 2023 - Aug 12, 2023
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $150.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.